Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Being Candid This Week

Check out Candid Girl Chat this week where I am a guest blogger. I met Abby and Sheri at the annual ASJA Conference a couple of years ago. They are both writers and marketing professionals, friends for 20 years, and live in Indianapolis. They write about everything and have chosen me as their first guest blogger. How cool is that? Thanks ladies!!

THE RETURN OF ARMY WIVES
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/army-wives

Did you even? That's what I call starting out with a bang! (Pardon the pun and terrible taste.) What did you think about the season premiere? Drop a comment here and begin the discussion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great but so, so sad. I just could not believe the twist. I watched it a second time after the premier.