Monday, July 26, 2010

ANOTHER DISCOUNT: Hawks Cay Resort

OK. I have always been up for a good discount, but I'm finding THE BEST military discounts while I plan my Disney trip. How about $99 per night! This is for Hawks Cay Resort down in the Florida Keys. And it's not just open to military, but all service providers (fire and rescue, police, medical personnel). the offer is only good between August 23rd and November 30th, and when I looked up available dates, they were booked until September. More info from their site below. If you go, enjoy!

Heroes Welcome

Hawks Cay Resort is pleased to bring back the, now annual, Heroes Welcome. Our way of saying thank you to the military, fire and rescue, police and medical personnel that have dedicated their lives to preserving the safety of others. Visit Hawks Cay between Aug. 23 and Nov. 30, 2010 and take advantage of heroes room rates starting at $99 per night!

http://experience.hawkscay.com/heroes-welcome

No comments: