Friday, January 11, 2008

Scrapbooking Freak Here


I am going scrapbooking tomorrow. Some of you will sympathize with me when I tell you I need a break. A break from my freelance writing business, a break from my children’s needs and demands, and a break from my current novel-in-progress. That break, for me, means spending the entire day scrapbooking.

Someone once said scrapbooking was like being in third grade art class all over again with all of that paper and glue. He was right. It IS like third grade art class. It’s fun, messy, relaxing just like third grade art class and I love it.

The difference in playing with paper and glue as an adult is that my family will be able to enjoy their photographs and memories, both now and in the future. They will be able to read my memories of the events, too, because I journal absolutely everything. I use acid-free products, too, so this stuff will last as long as cockroaches (or at least 100 years according to all of the product literature).

Hi. My name is Rosemary and I am a scrapbooker.

Do you scrapbook?


Tell me about it and share the love.

No comments: