Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What About You?


I am working on a site geared to preventing breast cancer which is a subject near and dear to my heart. My friend, Lisa, was diagnosed with the disease when we were only 34-years-old. She didn't let many of her friends know the cancer had metastasized, which is probably to avoid any extra sympathy, so it was a surprise when I got the call on September 7th. I don't usually remember such anniversaries, but it was only a few days before 9/11/2001. I always liked to think God needed her to help all of the surprised souls from New York, Washington and Pennsylvania find their way on the other side. She would have had no problem pitching in and helping do whatever needed to be done.

So, this week my question is this:

What do you want to know about preventing breast cancer?

Are you interested in what foods can help in prevention? Risk factors? How to do a self-exam? Let me know. I will add your questions to my list of article ideas for this site and would appreciate the help.

As you go through your week, let your friends know you love them.

No comments: