Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Letters of Hope Team

FROM CAROLYN BARNETT OF MILITARY SPACE:

I would like to encourage you all to become members of our Letters of Hope Team. All you have to do is commit to writing one letter each week to one of our deployed soldiers, 
You must be a member of the Message Boards located at http://www.military-space.org/forum/index.php?referrerid=13.  Once you have registered with the message boards you must take the following steps:
All you have to do is click here: http://www.military-space.org/forum/...editusergroups and join the team you want to join.

Then, you will need to go to: http://www.military-space.org/forum/...?do=form&fid=1   fill out the required information for the  team leader to contact you. At that point,  the  Team leader will email, or private message you letting you know the status of your Team application, and remember:
  1. I am an American. I know that the men and women in our Armed Forces are prepared to give their lives to defend my country, my way of life and the blessings of liberty throughout the world. I am committed to their perpetual recognition, appreciation an
  2. IAs they have sworn to defend me and protect our country, so will I pledge to support them in every way that I can, and to avoid any action that would increase their risk. I will further do my part to ensure that they are never sent into harm’s way
  3. For our military veterans, I pledge unfailing recognition and appreciation for their contributions to our national defense and our welfare. I will not forget my nation’s responsibility to provide for their continued well-being, and meaningful compensation
  4. I will never forget that our service men and women are fighting for my freedom and are dedicated to the principles which make our country free. I will share the responsibility for preserving that freedom with those who proudly wear the uniform of the United States Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine.
If you have any questions please email Carolyn@military-space.org .

No comments: