Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shades of a Gray Economy

I am fond of saying there are no completely new ideas, therefore if I am thinking about something, so is someone else – or “a bunch of someone elses.” I may be late to the party with regard to this idea, but I have noticed something. Fashion trends seem to mirror the economy. My reflection on the state of the economy is simple and probably only interesting to me. I am thinking of changing my hair color or, rather, no longer coloring it. Coloring is costly, time-consuming and as my hair seems to be completely and uniformly salt-and-pepper-colored underneath the brown tones, it may end up looking kind of cool.

Has anyone else made a drastic personal change due to the current economy? Tell me about it here. Maybe I can “borrow” your idea.

No comments: