Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding Wear

I am looking for an outfit for my best friend’s wedding this weekend. Can you help me? It has to have the following features:

* be made sometime in THIS century, not from the 90’s b.k. (before kids),
* cover the pounds that have accumulated from said kids and sedentary writing job,
* make people stop in their tracks just to say, “Who’s that?!” when they see me (even if they only see my head and shoulders as I drive by in the car).

Does anyone know where I can get one of these outfits?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got this post in my email and it looked like a real email! Be assured, this was written with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Rosemary

Marie said...

Your comments work for me. I hate to say it, but I was hoping you had the same problem as me - the comments just won't work, and I don't know who to ask!